Add In-Site Search To Your Blogger Beta

Tuesday, December 5, 2006

In my blogger beta default template, there is no in-site search function in my blog and I can not find it in widgets supported. So I am surprised and frustrated that blogger beta has not such normal function. I am not sure whether other default themes has it.

Today I navigated a blog which give lot's of blogger beta hack skills and found a mount of useful information there. However this function is not mentioned in it, is this is a special to me? Fortunately I saw a "search this blog" button in it, then I open the source of the website. I got the search code below.

<form id="searchthis" action="http://sunr.blogspot.com/search" style="display: inline;" method="get"> <input id="b-query" name="q" type="text"/> <p><input id="b-searchbtn" alt="Search This Blog" src="http://sunrrr.googlepages.com/btn_search_this.gif" title="Search this blog" type="image"/> </p> </form>

ok this is the code we want, just change the red code above with your blog address. then add a widget of HTML in template and copy them into it.

Try it!

3 COMMENTS:

咖啡鱼 said...

添加搜索也已写过,要细心一点哦

sacranto said...

呵呵
主要是用你的站内搜索没有搜到
看来这个搜索有缺陷